Top banner ad

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Side shot

Here is a side view pic showing that there is in fact less of me. No, it as exciting as the back of the fitness magazine where the guy holds his pants out and it looks like you could build a Walmart in the open space, but there does appear to be less of me so I'll take that as a win and keep on keepin on :)

At 4.5 weeks, Im at 209.5 and 27% BF. My goal is to break the 200 mark by 12 weeks. After week one I thought, "no problem." After week two I thought, "I'll blast by that shortly." After week three I thought, "geez this is getting tougher by the minute." And after week for I think, "I am going to do it. I'll have to work my butt off, but I am going to DO IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.