Top banner ad

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shoulders and Legs----Shoulders stink

After a couple of solid weeks on the Body By Design plan, found on Bodybuilding.com, (by the way, if you are new to exercise and fitness, this is a great site for information and you can join bodyspace---kind of a fitness social arena where you can learn from others who are in the same boat)I can say that the scale has started to creep back down and I can feel a slight change in how my clothes are fitting. Great stuff, and helps fire me back up. I've also been very intentional about my eating.

Yesterday morning I did shoulders and legs. I can say, without hesitation, that it's my weakest and least favorite day. Side dumbell raises, followed by front dumbell raises, and then dumbell shoulder presses are killers. It makes me realize how weak my shoulders are and how weak of a link they are in our body. With the side and front raises, I could handle 15 lbs., but only for sets of 15, 12, and 10...not the prescribed 15x3. I'll go down next time, but it seems like I'm just not able to do anything. If you have experience in the shoulder area, can you drop me a comment and let me know if I should feel this week at the front end of the exercise program?

Thanks for your time. I'm about to travel some, and it will be a challenge to both eat right and exercise right. Here's to giving it my best shot. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.