Top banner ad

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Good Friday. Not THE Good Friday, just a good Friday.

Got up early feeling well rested and ready to go. I was able to hit the gym at Gold's Gym, Willow Lawn just after lunch so I caught that sweet spot between lunch and everyone getting off from work, so it was nice quiet. Hit 25 minutes of hard interval cardio on the elliptical and then moved to the free weights for 40 minutes.

Started with squats, then bench, lat pulldown, upright row, seated row, tri pushdown and bicep curl.

Finished off with a myoplex light chocolate shake. They tast soooo good, can anyone who reads this tell me if they are healthy. When I read the box, it seems to be, but it just tastes so good I can't believe it.

Weighed in this morning at 211.4. Getting there with a ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.