Top banner ad

Monday, January 30, 2012

10K Training- Week 2

Two miles on Saturday. Not bad. The rain, sleet and snow held off so it felt more inviting. This week calls for 2 miles tomorrow and 2.5 on Thursday, finishing with 3 on Saturday.

I'm hitting a shoe clinic on next Thursday. Seems I pronate, or roll my foot outwards. This clinic should size me up well and give me some good choices. If you know of any good stabilizing shoes, please drop a comment, it would be appreciated by me and any other running newbies who might be following.

I did my weight training this morning. My workout included squats and rear lunges, so my legs were pretty well cooked when done. I may have to evaluate the weights in conjunction with the running.

I'm at 208.1 this morning, so the needle has budged in the right direction. It must be the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.