Top banner ad

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Repeat

This week's runs are a repeat of last week. I did 2 this morning. Hard part is that it was about 28 degrees here so it was chilly and had my breathing a little out of whack.

The new Sacuony's felt great. Even having not broken them in,they felt very cushiony(if that is a word). I did find myself thinking about it too much and altering the way my feet were hitting the ground. When I got lost in my music, my legs didn't hurt. When it dawned on me that I was lost in the music, my legs would start hurting. I think when I don't think too much, I revert to whatever is natural.

Head cold is coming on but I'm hoping it'll be a low key deal and I won't slow down on anything this week. I am going to skip the weights in the morning, though.

Hope everyone is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.