Top banner ad

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2

Today is my rest day in terms of lifting, but I did make it to Gold's Gym and I was able to do 35 mins of interval cardio on the elliptical.  I did five minutes of steady pace followed by one minute high intensity, one minute low intensity.  I finished with five minutes steady pace to cool off (and jumped in the dry sauna for 15 mins for kicks).

Food wise my day consisted of:

Breakfast:   eggbeaters omelet with broccoli and spinach ----  I can tell I'll have to change it up some here :)

Mid morning snack:   lowfat cheesestick, about 20 almonds

Lunch:   Spinach and chicken breast salad with red wine vinagerette

Mid afternoon snack:  bananna and a baggie of chopped green and red bell peppers.

Dinner:  Chicken breast-broiled, black beans, and corn.  Had a couple of graham crackers for desert and it was like having a Birthday cake!  

I've also been taking Tonalin CLA.  If you've never taken it, check it out.  Good stuff, and it not only helps eliminate fat but it helps with inflammation.   I have joint problems that have responded dramatically well to the CLA.  Drop me a note over to jwsad70@yahoo.com if you have any questions about it.

Have a GREAT Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.