Top banner ad

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Endless has Athletic Products-- with quick ship.




Check out my friends at Endless while I peer out at the overnight snow. Nothing serious, about an ince. It's enough to be pretty but not a hassle. Just fired out breakfast for the family. The usual Saturday fare, eggs with bacon, OJ, coffee(nope, not for the kids). It's fun how for years we heard about eggs being little killers. Now we find that they are fairly cholesterol neutral and have healthy fats and lots of protein. The more I read, the more I'm amazed.

Anyway, cardio today. With the cold weather I look foward to some indoor cardio work at the Gold's Gym in Mechanicsivlle.

I'll update later on what I accomplished, but I must say I woke up looking forward to it. There is something to this after all. Let's all hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.