Top banner ad

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Three weeks in----

Three weeks into my transformation, I've moved off of one of my 40's. My pants are fitting differenly. I put on a pair of camo cargo pants today, buttoned them, and the fell right down. It was a huge silly victory!! Wooo Hoo.

I've lost about 8 pounds since starting. I had hoped to have some bookcover worthy loss---26 pounds in 2 weeks, 19 pounds in 48 hours, kind of stuff, but the more I learn, the more I understand that 8 pounds in three weeks is good, healthly and reasonable. So I am satisfied and eager to keep it going.

At the end of three weeks, I can summarize that I have done three strength training workouts and two or three cardio workouts. I've supplemented with Whey, CLA, and coleus forskohlii. I've cut out crappy carbs and gone to 6 small meals over the course of the day.

As week 3 begins, I plan to kick it up and get in more cardio and heavier weights. I plan on being religious about getting whey into my system just before and just after my workouts. I'd like to continue and boost the transformation.

Feel free to drop any thoughts, ideas or wisdom.

On a side note, my kids started their Upward Basketball season this morning and both made the old man proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.