Top banner ad

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cardio with the Kids

My cardio tonight was spent running around with 8 screaming kids!! Yikes. My son's basketball coach called about 30 minutes prior to practice to ask that I run it for him because he would be absent. So I spent an hour tonight running with the kids, doing layup drills, footwork drills, defense drills, and the like. I gotta say---it wasn't so bad. Maybe I even enjoyed it:) Plus it was really cool to be hanging with my little main man.

I received the book, Body By Design by Kris Gethen tonight. It's a 12 week program written by the editor of Bodybuilding.com. As I work through it, I'll give you all a heads up on what to expect and whether it's something you should look into.

I'll be back in the gym for a full body workout in the morning and then next week I m going to switch it up. I've hit a wall and actually plugged back on a couple of pounds this week so I need to figure it out, fix it, and get moving in the right direction again.

Thanks for reading. Thank God it's Friday. Have a great Friday everyone.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.