Top banner ad

Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

I hope that anyone who enjoyed a day off had a nice President's day. Unfortunately for my kids, they missed so many snow days thus far in the winter that they were in school today. The good news is it gave mom and I some time together to hang out, prepare our taxes (ugggh) and get some things done. In the midst of getting things done, we had picked up a sheet metal screw in our drivers side rear tire and added one more thing onto our list of things to do.

Just before calling it a day we stopped by Vitamin Shoppe and I bought a 2 lb. can of Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey protein in double chocolate. I'll be trying it tonight as my end of the day meal and I'll report back to you all on flavor, mixability and such. I've heard (and read on www.bodybuilding.com) that it's flavor is outstanding. If you've tried one brand that you enjoyed and had good luck with, would you mind dropping a comment and letting me know your thoughts and/or advice?

Tomorrow morning I'll be back at Gold's for a full body workout and 20 minutes of cardio interval training. I'm thinking of starting to work on particular body parts on separate days, and pulling back from the full body. It feels like the full body workouts trimmed off some weight and produced some bulk, but I seem to have hit a wall or plateau and want something to kick start me.(again, feel free to comment any ideas/advice).

I'll keep you posted. Also, keep an eye out for an upcoming giveaway. I won't spill the beans just yet but am working with MyBlogSpark to give a funprize pack to one of my reards.

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.