Top banner ad

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chest, Triceps and core

Hit Golds Gym Mechanicsville tonight for a chest, tricep and core workout. As always, started with 20 minutes interval cardio. Not sure if that is the right thing to do or not, but it sure makes me feel better and more energetic the rest of the way through.

I hit dumbell flys, dumbell bench press, angle dumbell flys, more benchpress, triep push downs, bench dips, bridge, cruches, leg lifts and a bridge to finish.

I was hot and felt like puking, but it was effective :) I finally brike throuhg the 210 wall that I've been hitting the last few weeks and am into the 209s. I'm hoping that will generate a little momentum once again.

Busy-ness has kept me freom eating as clean as a I should so I hpe once I clean up the junk that too will help get the momentum swing in the right direction.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Louis--if you read this, can you repost your email address...I'm getting error messages back. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.