Top banner ad

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shoulders and Legs Yesterday = Sore Today

Hit shoulders and legs yesterday with what, at the time, felt light a simple workout but I bumped the weight up a bit to make it a challenge. Effectively, my calves feel like dried up play-doh today, like I'll bump into something and they will just crumble right off.

I did front shoulder dumbell raises followed quickly by side raises....three sets with the third to failure. Then I sat for some dumbell shoulder presses. By the third set of shoulder presses I felt the burn big time.

After about a minute breather and some water, I started with the legs and did leg curls, leg extensions, leg presses and finally standing calf raises. Afterward, I hit a core workout to finish off.

My weight remains stuck at the the the mystical 210.7. Not sure why, but Im cleaning the diet trying to push past that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.