Top banner ad

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back after long layoff

Due to a shoulder a/c joint injury, I've been limited to cardio for a couple of months....until about 8 days ago. I was able to get to the gym and start doing some strength training. Though it felt good, the day after told me that the layoff had been far too long. I've started with 3 days per week, cardio and core on the off days.

Today was day 8, and I hit the back and biceps with the follow exercises, lighter weights, for 3 Sets of 15 reps.

Lat Pulldown
seated Cable Row
Dumbell Shrugs
hyperextensions
Biceps cable curls
Concentration curls.

I preceeded the weights with 20 minutes cardio on the elliptical and started the day off at 5:45 this morning with 25 minutes of jogging in the neighborhood. It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.