Top banner ad

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No movement in weight!

I'm officially stuck right at 209 pounds. I'll bump up a bit and down a bit, but generally land back right there. I had hit such a plateau at 213 and just stayed with my exercise and eating and pushed through, eventually.

I'm not yet going to change it up, but I've considered it. My "umpph" is waining and I need something to get me recharged.....you know, like a quick loss of 2 or 3 pounds to get the train moving in the right direction.

If you have been in a similar circumstance and found something that worked, please feel free to share it here. I am sure there are plenty of us that can learn from what you have experienced.

Thanks everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment and thank you for visiting.